I Lights Marina Bay 2017

1:34 AM

photo _MG_0208-rn-3_zpsdlarlzsg.jpg photo _MG_0268-2-3_zpsjr7iekmv.jpg
photo _MG_0416-3_zps7a9braf0.jpg
photo _MG_0521-2-2_zpsxvefjcdx.jpg photo _MG_0549-3_zpsfqunlakr.jpg

A couple of photos of my friends from a few weekends ago at I Light!

It was super crowded and warm... I didn't even know why I decided to go there to squeeze with everyone (oh right I wanted to take photos) but we went on a Thursday so the crowd wasn't too bad. Feel like giving Artbox a go, but I'm not too enthusiastic about the weekend crowd... Have I really become so old now that I'm avoiding places with high human traffic on my off days?? I just love to stay at home to chill now, which is a stark contrast to how I used to live for the weekend shenanigans and events.

On another note, I've been taking my camera out and working on visuals lately. I'll update this space with more of these works soon!

Meanwhile, I'm super stoked about all the upcoming projects I've yet to embark on, as well as the planing of my 21st!! Hehe so many things to look forward to.


photo _MG_1463-2_zpsjssgw8wt.jpg
photo _MG_1465-2_zps3pqzbtsd.jpg

Shall end off with the pictures taken on Vic's 21st!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments