The bad days have come back so why haven't you?

2:44 PM

I guess you're right. I always screw things up, thinking that I can handle everything altogether when it's far beyond my capabilities. And I would mess things up one after another, because my progress has always been built like dominos - all it takes is just one mistake to purge every last one of my efforts.

All of this could've been avoided if I just knew how to detach myself emotionally. But I couldn't, and this is the price I have to pay.

It doesn't pay to be truthful to the people who you think could've helped you. I should have known that they have already formed their god damn perceptions, and that nothing I said would have changed anything. They didn't deserve to know anything, and I shouldn't have let them.


This month has been nothing short of hell.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments