The things I should be letting go.

2:23 AM

 photo F1000010_zpse4b8afe8.jpg
 photo F1000017_zps06e8d67d.jpg
 photo F1000026_zps98c5a6f3.jpg
 photo F1000032_zps65b88b8f.jpg
 photo F1000021_zpsd0c26630.jpg

These is a really old photoset captured on film last year. By late I mean Apr-Mar 2014 kinda late. I totally forgot to develop this expired roll of Velvia 100 until I did some cleaning the other day, when I found it lingering in some box totally forsaken.

So, this proves to be one of the first few rolls I've taken and I would say it's kind of bad? LOL. These are the only good ones and I guess there's some sort of beauty to this melancholic, unintended photos.
I was very disappointed in how most of the photos turned out blurry, but I can only blame it on my amateur skills then. Not that I'm a pro now, but practice certainly makes perfect.

I really can't wait for Japan (okay you must be bored of me repeating this in every other post of mine) and I'm definitely gonna prep a few rolls for the 17-day trip. I'm still contemplating on this whether or not I should get myself this new lens which I've been eyeing on since forever... I just hope I can get it by Japan cause that would mean better photos too. I'm itching to shoot some landscapes.

Well, that's pretty much of my nerdy post on photography.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments