What used to be.

2:47 AM

"Don’t ever think a man loves you because he keeps coming back. That man loves the power he has over you. He knows you’ll take him back."

This quote never fails to hit right where it hurts. Expectations, make-believe, wishful thinking. Girl, those were your assumptions.

It's been a while, but it still haunts and I still remember.

Nothing spells regret like what happened before. On more than one occasion, it had always been like this - leaving and coming back, only to leave and mess things up again. Yet, like a moth to a flame, I always came back.

But it's over. That was the end. I'm drawing the line.

"Don't let the heart that didn't love you, keep you from the one that will."

I'm sorry it took this long.

To the ones I've hurt and troubled, I'm so sorry.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments