Wipe the dirt off your bruised knees and keep moving.

10:33 PM

I finally got around to revamping my entire blog layout and its design, after procrastinating for god knows how many weeks now. It's hours of coding, image editing and designing to get this cleaner look. I was getting bored of the previous pinkish one.


So how's the new layout? :)
I also put a little bit (actually more than a bit) effort into my navigational links this time by coming up with the cute minimalist icons, and shortcuts to my travel posts hehe.

Rather than having too much time on my hands to do this for my personal blog, I actually have plans to input these into my portfolio. Hence, why I spent about three to four hours on this. I think the time was pretty well spent anyways, since I've been down with such a bad case of gastric the past couple of days I had to take an MC since yesterday. 2016 seems to be my most sickly year thus far, with my digestive system doing a pretty shit job. Maybe it's time I start relying on vitamins and some pro biotics?? ):

On a side note, the Perth video is almost done!! And I can't wait to blog about one of the projects I've did with Jolaine last month too. I've prolonged that for waaaaay too long with the bombardment of my travel posts. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments