Roadtrippin' Perth - Video Travelogue

7:31 PM

(please adjust to HD when watching!!)



After weekends of procrastinating and being overloaded with work and other personal endeavors, we finally managed to complete the editing of our Perth road trip! Big thanks to Zhiyi for taking up the editor role hehe.

Looking at the footages from then makes me miss Perth already... But I guess we did not too bad for our first travel video, and it helps a lot to be traveling with the bros who also happened to be into this whole visual thing. I guess I'll be working on more videos for my future travels too! *hint hint I'll be traveling again sometime in October hehehe*

CAN'T. WAIT.

Anyway, sorry for the long break from this space. I'll blog about the past two weeks soon.

Check out my other posts on Perth:
▶ Roadtrippin' Perth (Part 1) - Perth CBD
▶ Roadtrippin' Perth (Part 2) - Lancelin Sand Dunes and The Pinnacles
▶ Roadtrippin' Perth (Part 3) - Geraldton and Kalbarri National Park
▶ Roadtrippin' Perth (Part 4) - Perth and Fremantle
▶ Roadtrippin' Perth (Part 5) - Caversham Wildlife Park
▶ Roadtrippin' Perth - Travel Video

You Might Also Like

0 Comments