Ellysage Day 2015

10:54 PM

It's been a week since I last blogged. Over the past week, I didn't actually have any submissions or presentations left for the semester, but I've been pretty much occupied with my final assignment for photojournalism and with work. There's just so much to do and edit...
And not to mention procrastination at its best because I get burnt out pretty easily lately lol. I really need to start on revision for my exams ):

I've got rather decent shots for my photojourn assignment which I spent last Friday and today covering, but I'll be posting them up on a later date after submission. Meanwhile, here are some of the shots from Ellysage Day that I covered on 2nd August!!

 photo _MG_0003_zpsz3nnk5jb.jpg
 photo _MG_0182_zpsx0fiorhg.jpg
 photo _MG_0104_zpsul2dedc9.jpg
 photo _MG_0231_zpsieehziiw.jpg
 photo _MG_0246_zps0u0do7tj.jpg
 photo _MG_0147_zpsc42kh9in.jpg  photo _MG_0141_zpshqm1lhuu.jpg
 photo _MG_0176_zpsufylu6lq.jpg  photo _MG_0188_zpsxovwo0ln.jpg
 photo _MG_0222_zpszd71tttm.jpg  photo _MG_0238_zpsxvcu68bg.jpg
 photo _MG_0017_zpszep9mjy8.jpg
 photo _MG_0063_zpsdf2odbaf.jpg  photo _MG_0069_zpsquggzv5i.jpg
 photo _MG_0074_zpsknglq352.jpg  photo _MG_0085_zps04dhmlri.jpg
 photo _MG_0077_zpstmkjitjk.jpg  photo _MG_0128_zpssaagygrx.jpg
 photo _MG_0255_zpst3qzk36h.jpg

Event: Ellysage Day 2015
Organiser: Ellysage
Photographer: Mirabelle Koh

Hopefully I'll have more opportunities to photograph more of such events in the future. All these were only possible because of Jolaine (who's working with Ellysage). Thanks babe for the invite!! And she was the emcee for the day too hue hue.

Oh and just on Sunday, my friggin' MacBook DIED on me. It refuses to start up and is forever stuck at the apple logo despite all the troubleshooting I did for hours till 4AM. I wouldn't be so frantic if not for the fact that I last backed up my hard disk a month ago... And in this one month I did pretty lot of shit that I cannot afford to lose. I was drinking the early morning away to grieve over the demise of my laptop/works and the coming days when I will not be able to make any progress. Honestly, it was a pretty horrid time for it to die on me.

I spent $150 the day after to retrieve most of my stuff from my dead hard disk but I still lost my exam notes from revision lecture lol. So much for being super attentive during the last lecture.

Well, now my MacBook is back with me but reinstalling my Adobe softwares and fonts etc is such a hassle?? In fact, I have so many fonts I need to install for my design works it's so frustrating!!!!! ARGH. No I cannot stop complaining.

So friends, the lesson is to always back up your hard disk. Like, every day. You don't want to end up like me lol.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments