Nostalgia.

1:39 AM

I should have done this a long time ago. I don't know what took me so long.


It took me months to finally restart this space, probably because I wasn't willing to close the door on those memories. I mean, I didn't delete all of my previous posts, I just moved it elsewhere. But they were still archives dated all the way to 2008, and by shifting it to another blog only for my viewing pleasure, it does feel as if I've decided to end a chapter of my life, and that those memories are only left for dust collection.

But many things have inevitably changed, and well, I thought that this space should too. 

It's funny how I'm doing this halfway through a semester and a couple of weeks to the end of 2013. 

Time really flew past for me this year. A lot has changed, and I don't really know where to start. Maybe I'll leave that for the post on New Year's Eve or something. But since this blog is so empty, I'll probably blog a lot more often. 

It's another week more to my holidays, and 7 more days to a Bintan trip. Meanwhile, I shall tackle my assignments and common tests. 

This is the end of my very first post on this page. Till next time, xx.


You Might Also Like

0 Comments