You were like a dream, and dreams don't come true.

8:03 PM

Today's my self-proclaimed break after spending my weekends rushing through the writeup, design and editing for my last assignment ever this semester!!

I've been stressing out over my photojournalism module for quite a bit, mainly because I have my own expectations that I wanted to meet and so, I spent quite a deal of time on this final magazine assignment. I did a feature on henna art and but I forgot to take a picture of the magazine copy before I submitted... Genius me.


Anyway here are some of the photos from about two weeks back with Jolaine and Miao Lin who helped me out (being hand/back models LOL) for the assignment. Thanks so much girls!!

 photo _MG_0038_zpsotvrvbgu.jpg
 photo _MG_0002_zps24u9mlug.jpg
 photo _MG_0093_zpswlwqv6hf.jpg  photo _MG_0084_zpsuxouzxmv.jpg
 photo _MG_0117_zpsbp3hbiot.jpg
 photo _MG_0157_zpsg2prsksj.jpg
 photo _MG_0134_zpso42svjd3.jpg  photo _MG_7884_zpszxuyrmoe.jpg
 photo _MG_0071_zps2wgyyxth.jpg  photo _MG_0179_zpsnnbdfu03.jpg

The huge sense of accomplishment you get when you see and feel your blood, sweat, tears and sleepless nights in hardcopy really makes it worth the while. And it's a little sad to know that there will no longer be anymore of this magazine assignments... Though I guess this means I get to spare myself from the printing drama/horrors. Being a perfectionist, I reprinted my magazine thrice just to get the perfect copy with zero errors lollll there goes $45. Not to mention staying up till 6AM for three days in a row!!

So yes I deserve a break today before I plunge into the exam mugging phase (or not).

You Might Also Like

0 Comments