I forgot who I was before I was dying.

6:10 PM

"Sometimes, the only reason why you don't let go of what's making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy."

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. The days have been kind of bad, and I'm not sure if I wanted to fill up this space with negativity and toxic thoughts. But then again, there's really no reason why I shouldn't.

We all come across crossroads at some points in our lives, and I'm not sure if I'm stuck in one now, but I'd like to think so. It too, shall eventually pass. But while I'm still stuck here in circles, I've been the most unproductive on days when I'm home, spending my time overthinking and indulging in what takes the pain away. It feels like I'm choking on air.

What am I even saying.


Maybe it's time for a long run. The only thing on my mind should be how I just have to keep going, even when my lungs ache and it gets harder to breathe.

I'm trying. I really am.

And sometimes, that is not enough.



You Might Also Like

0 Comments