And there will always be fire and gold in our eyes.

2:00 AM

 photo IMG_0608_zps716ce687.jpg
 photo IMG_0614_zps7ddc2306.jpg
 photo IMG_0616_zps2c4ac725.jpg
 photo IMG_0617_zps8871f623.jpg
 photo IMG_0621_zpsa374aa21.jpg
 photo IMG_0634_zps8af8e931.jpg

So this is a really late update - probably a week late since these photos were taken on Valentine's Day and 2nd anniversary. Photo credits to my sister who kinda had a lot of fun taking these I don't even know why.


Time passes so fast, it's already been 2 years since I've been with you, and it's been a really enjoyable and cosy time all these while. Thank you for always telling me I'm beautiful, for holding me on my bad days and for putting up with me and my random moments of irritability. You've always accepted me as I am, and you've never made me feel more comfortable in my own skin.

We had and have our hardships, but your embrace at the end of it all every single time reminds me that us is something I'll never give up no matter the obstacles.


It always feels like home being in your arms. And something as precious as this, is what I will fight forever to keep.

P/s I chose to fight for us because you were my shade of gold and I knew I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn't. I didn't want to feel like I could let you go so quickly. Sadly, I was left without a choice but to watch you go.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments