Seira Elves Styling Creatives

9:28 PM

 photo _MG_5806_zpspppqiand.jpg
 photo _MG_5976_zps3xxv2ogx.jpg
 photo _MG_5958_zpsezqx7lsh.jpg
 photo _MG_5802_zpshciu4bji.jpg  photo _MG_5992_zpsfd6zhjha.jpg
 photo _MG_5963_zpshtpuyxqi.jpg

Wardrobe: Seira Elves
Styling: Jolaine Chua
Photography: Mirabelle Koh

A recent shoot I did with Jolaine for one of her projects, one that we have been looking forward to working on for quite some time!

We lacked quite a bit of materials this time round for the styling part, but I think it all worked out well! Due to budget constraints, I even went as low as to cut off a palm leaf from a plant along the roadside. Desperately, I might add, with Jo's house keys because we got no scissors lolol. The things I do for our friendship HAHA.

These past two weeks have been kind of busy, both with work and catching up with some pals. Also went on short Genting trip with Trisha and our partners over the long weekend during the Hari Raya holidays! Honestly, we shouldn't have cause the outdoor theme park is still under renovation but we only found that out after we paid for our hotel and cancellations were not allowed. But all's good we still had fun and I can't wait to return with the same group once Century Fox has finished its renovations!!

 photo EBE9787E-4890-4F9D-8698-53245508C2CC_zpsqwr5xpe8.jpg  photo B48991B6-D267-4445-BBAF-97EE10326A13_zpszvx5dure.jpg

It's two more weeks till my next overseas venture. Feeling super stoked for to be in another city, and all the food to try!! I just hope whatever I'm earning the past couple of months will be able to handle all the splurging I'm about to do.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments